Need Help?

Please send us a message and we will get right back to you

We have licensed counselors available to help

Call Us 24x7

(270) 508-2628


Ohio, USA

Send Us a Message

Frequently Asked Questions

An emotional support animal (ESA) is a person’s pet that has been prescribed by a person’s licensed therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist (any licensed mental health professional). The animal is part of the treatment program for this person and is designed to bring comfort and minimize the negative symptoms of the person’s emotional/psychological disability. We here at The Emotional Support Animal Society are here to help you be with whatever animal you need to help with whatever issue/s you may be experiencing.

Yes, we recommend that you forward your landlord’s verification form to our support team so we can make sure that it is processed correctly by the therapist. If your landlord wishes to send the verification directly to the therapist, they can do so via email.

Again, no person with a disabling condition or people with disabilities in general can be denied their rights under section 504. Federal law states that housing discrimination is not allowed.

Unfortunately due to the difficult nature of being reimbursed by insurance companies for emotional support animal exams, we regret that we are not able to accept medical insurance at this time. In light of this, we have tried our best to make the approval process as easy and as affordable as possible.

All types of domesticated animals can be Emotional Support Animals (cats, dog, and birds) and they can be any age (young puppies and kittens, too!). These animals do not need any specific task-training because their very presence mitigates the symptoms associated with a person’s psychological/emotional disability, unlike a working service dog. We at the Emotional Support Animal Society understand the need for your animal to be with you at all times.The only requirement is that the animal is manageable in public and does not create a nuisance in or around the home setting.

They are good for 2 years and then an additional survey must be completed. An additional 2 year extension, if approved, will be $70 for housing and travel combination certificate and ID card.

assignment_turned_in Registrations
You can register additional animals after you create an account.
Password must be at least 7 characters long.
Password must be at least 7 characters long.

Select Your ESA

Kindly Select your required package. Thanks

Please login to view this page.
Please login to view this page.
Please login to view this page.
No item in the cart
Go shopping!